populargamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I will change the game if I become the Admin.

2 posters

Go down

How I will change the game if I become the Admin. Empty How I will change the game if I become the Admin.

Post by DuperX Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:57 pm

First of all, I love playing Unturned, I am on every single day.
Second thing is, I don't swear and go crazy when I die, I hate flamers and people who flame.
Three, I have grammar, I don't go around i lik to kil pople, I would actually inspire people to have grammar.
Four, Gosh.. This annoys me, I HATE people who go around swearing, I think they should have a Temp Ban.. I mean, its like F#CK you, WY U KILLZ ME!!
SO.. yeah.
Five, I speak Afrikaans, I live in South Africa, so I don't lag, and I can speak Afrikaans with other members. This can be quite helpful.
Six, I come from Roblox, you know, the place the game creator first started off as, I actually made an remake of that game, don't know if it works, but you can go check it our, ITS AMAZING. Hope you like it! Very Happy.
Seven, I follow rules, and I have read them, I'm not a good rule breaker, well of course n school.. I cant stick with Rules..
Eight, Hell I'm fun. I love tactics, sniping, I play CoD.. I like chatting and of course, very friendly!
Hope this server stays on FOREVER, to be honest.. This is the only server that I dont lag out and Admins are like: NO.

DuperX

Back to top Go down

How I will change the game if I become the Admin. Empty Re: How I will change the game if I become the Admin.

Post by BLOOD HUNTER Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:02 pm

Thx you for the post but sadly you will get free trail admin for 30 days. but if you donate and post it on our forums and said that you donate and want to become a admin then you will be a parmernet admin. But sadly you will get a free trial admin for 30 days.

Thx you
by BLOOD HUNTER [Co-owner]
BLOOD HUNTER
BLOOD HUNTER

http://populargamers.co.za

Back to top Go down